House insurance

Your home is monetarily speaking the most valuable thing in your life, and any damage to it can be very expensive. So insurance is a must.

Gibson’s are experts in this aspect of insurance and will happily discuss your options and suggest a plan which is inexpensive but comprehensive in its scope.

The safest course is to trust people who have working in insurance for years. So phone us on 01450-375742 or pop into our Hawick office.

Your house: what is covered?

A typical example of house insurance might be as follows, but please note that this is only a guide and that your own policy might vary.

What is generally covered:

  • Your home and its walls, roofs etc
  • Permanent fixtures such as kitchen units
  • Sheds and other outbuildings

What events you are normally covered for:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Storm or flood
  • Subsidence
  • Vandalism

House insurance is complicated, so if you want to be sure of adequate cover then visit us in our Hawick office, or phone us on 01450-375742.